HOME   /    EXHAUSTS    /    PORSCHE    /    PORSCHE 968   /   

Muffler with tail pipe included

Muffler with tail pipe included

2 000,00 $ ref. : SCA 968 3 2 stock :

This muffler fits :

> All the 968

For these cars, the muffler gives 80% of the sound (the remaining 20% comes via the catalyser).  This stainless steel version gives your 968 a sporty sound. It can be fitted along with a sport catalyser which should give you around 20% more sound and a handful of horses. We can make a different version on demand, either one similar to the original, or on the contrary a more radical version.  This exhaust comes with the tail-pipe which was  separate on the original version.

Our exhausts all fit onto the original interfaces.  By this we mean their entry, their outlet and their size are the same as those of the original part.

This muffler is fitted just after the catalyser.

On average, it should take you about one and a half hours to fit this exhaust, including the time it takes to remove the original exhaust. It will be faster if the exhaust you're removing is in good condition, just as it may take longer if the reverse is true.

You will need a car hoist for the job.

The original exhaust is fairly easy to remove.

Remember that the bolts must always be tightened progressively across the whole set of bolts....

To ensure that our exhausts are fitted under the best conditions, a mounting kit including: suspension brackets, stainless steel bolts, stainless steel lock nuts and high temperature copper grease, is included in the price of this exhaust.  We recommend that you use the copper grease on the screw threads and on the gaskets when fitting.

Add to basket
Muffler with tail pipe included
More viewing options :

Associated products


Add a review

Add your review

oui non
Close X
Select a model