This muffler fits the :
> 911 3.2L
For these cars, the muffler gives 80% of the sound (the remaining 20% comes via the pre-muffler). We offer 3 different mufflers for this car in order to satisfy all your tastes.
This exhaust is our Best Seller for the 911 3.2L. Its RIVA style sound gives volume and depth to the flat 6. This is what we do best for this 911. This exhaust brings out all that's hiding in the depths of the Porsche engine. You will discover new pleasures with each mile you drive. This sport version has the traditional 911 muffler shape. We call it "banana" whereas English-speakers call it a "sausage" or "hot dog"!
Our range also includes the following solutions:
> A sport version with valves - (Reference : SCA 911 3 2 VI or VTT)
> A sport sound version - (Reference : SCA 911 3.2 3 2)
Our exhausts all fit onto the original interfaces. By this we mean their entry, their outlet and their size conform to the original part. This muffler fits several centimeters further back into the rear bumper to enable a better cooling. Our exhaust sits on its own support which we supply with the exhaust. This support replaces the original one.
This muffler fits directly after the pre-muffler.
On average the fitting time is 1 hour, including the time taken to dismount the original exhaust. Fitting time will be faster if the exhaust you're dismounting is in good condition, just as it may take longer if the reverse is true.
It is preferable but not essential to use a car hoist.
Dismounting the original exhaust is fairly easy. If the 3 bolts of the entry flange are badly damaged by rust, you may need to use a grinder.
It is important to respect the maker's tightening torque. If the exhaust fitting is insufficiently or overly tightened you could end up with an air leak. Tightening of the bolts must always be done progressively across the whole set of bolts...
To ensure that our exhausts are fitted under the best conditions a mounting kit including:gaskets, stainless steel bolts, stainless steel lock nuts, high temperature copper grease as well as the 2 SCART straps is included with this exhaust. We recommend that you use the copper grease on the thread of the bolts and on the gaskets when fitting.
Gain Vs Original: 9.5 Kg