This muffler fits the :
> 911 2.7L
> 911 3.0L
> 911 3.2L
On the G type 911, the muffler gives 80% of the sound (the remaining 20% comes via the pre-muffler). We offer 3 different mufflers in order to satisfy all your tastes.
This sport muffler version with valves enables you to choose between a discrete sound, and a very sporty sound. The valve is either activated by a switch, or by remote control (Reference : SCA 911 3 2 VT). The mounting kit and straps are included in the price of the exhaust.
Our range also includes the following solutions:
> A sport version - soft sound - (Reference : SCA 911 3 2)
> A sport version - RIVA type super sound - (Reference : SCA 911 3 2 +)
Our exhausts all fit onto the original interfaces. By this we mean their entry, their outlet and their size conform to the original part. They can therefore be fitted in replacement of the original part without requiring any modification.
This muffler fits directly after the pre-muffler.
On average the fitting time is 1 hour, including the time taken to dismount the original exhaust. Fitting time will be faster if the exhaust you're dismounting is in good condition, just as it may take longer if the reverse is true.
It is preferable but not essential to use a car hoist.
Dismounting the original exhaust is fairly easy. If the 3 bolts of the entry flange are badly damaged by rust, you may need to use a grinder.
It is important to respect the maker's tightening torque. If the exhaust fitting is insufficiently or overly tightened you could end up with an air leak. Tightening of the bolts must always be done progressively across the whole set of bolts.
To ensure that our exhausts are fitted under the best conditions, a mounting kit including: gaskets, stainless steel bolts, stainless steel lock nuts and high temperature copper grease, are included in the price of this exhaust. We recommend that you use the copper grease on the thread of the bolts and on the gaskets when fitting.
Gain Vs Original: 9.5 Kg